Summertime Fine

9/19/16

I've lived in Las Vegas long enough to know that summers have the possibility and actually WILL reach up to 115 degrees. I've even lived through some summers that really weren't as hot to usual Vegas standards. But even so, I don't think I'll ever really get used to it! Who really enjoys living in scorching hot weather? I try to minimize my outdoor activities as much as possible during the temperature peak times of the days, but if I can't avoid it, you can find me lugging around my heavy little Hydro Flask around. *TIP: Take it from a local, this an investment you'll want to make*
I'm more of an autumn girl, but one of my favorite things about summer is the fashion. As much as I love layering and wearing booties every second during fall, I'll still long for the days to wear shorts, tanks and dresses without a cardigan and leggings. 
Second favorite thing about this summer? Hanging with the girls from local Vegas boutique: Parque.
With a few days left until the offical start of fall, I'm taking this time to reflect on some of my favorite outfits this season.



*Photos and apparel courtesy of Parque*
Check them out: shopparque.com 

Post a Comment

Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne