Fourth of July!

7/5/13

We've come to a close to this patriotic day and I hope everyone had a safe and fun Fourth of July!  I spent it with my family and my dear friend Bea, so I know I had a great one!

Rung in Independence Day right with lots of food (BBQ, fruits, cookies, etc.) and fireworks (Except I'm terrible at trying to take pictures of them)!



*Getting a picture of/with Noah is one of the hardest things in the world!*

But, I tried taking cool sparkler pictures, but sorta failed and sorta did it successfully.




But Noah definitely got it down!

I also tried out my enormous Polaroid camera that night too...and then tried the sparkler pictures again...Definitely unsuccessfully and bad at taking pictures!  My high school Photography teacher would not be proud!




Besides the fact that it was way waaayyy too hot, it was still pretty fun!  Watching the rest of the fireworks poolside and playing Ellen's iPhone game--Heads Up were my favorite parts!

Since it is/was Independence Day, here's a random fact that you may not have known:  For my "Boy Meets World" Fans, did you know that Mr. Feeeheeheeheeeenayy played John Adams four times!?  Well, he played John Adams twice in the movies "1776" and "The Rebels," but played John Q. Adams in "The Adams Chronicles" and again in "A Woman for The Ages." (Thanks IMDB!)  ((For those who don't know, John Adams is John Q. Adams' daddy!))
ANNNNDD
Mr. Feeney is the principal in "Boy Meets World" at what school?   Why, that would be, John Adams High School!
Weird, huh?
But, I would definitely recommend watching "1776," it's a fun movie to watch.  Yes, I said fun.  It's a musical, and it makes learning about the Declaration of Independence more interesting than most ways. 

But, speaking of "Boy Meets World"....who is excited for "GIRL Meets World?!"  I know I am!
Werrrd on the street is that Mr. Feeney will be making an appearance, read more about it here!

 photo signature2_zpsf53babb2.png
Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne