Life Update

4/10/17

After being crazy busy these past four months, I've been feeling pretty defeated. Like even the smallest bump in the road would make me feel so bummed out. But with great friends and great music, there was a night where I felt completely motivated to do so much. Of course, I know previous nights like that I would be up until 4 a.m. just on a roll and then feel so burnt out. Which can be good, but in my case, I knew I needed to take it one step at a time. If it's cleaning my room, I'm focusing on one area, or if it's trying to take time to just chill then I'm saying 'no' to outings or even TV, so I can get back to reading or listening to podcasts (currently binging on 'S-Town,' so freakin' good). My biggest challenge has been with trying to eat better, I think that's what's also messing with my moods. On really stressful days, I'm winding down with comfort foods and I tend to get really lazy. Now, I'm all about--I could really use a good green smoothie, or some eggplant parmesan or a really good salad, and then I notice this motivational high continues.

Post a Comment

Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne