Soccer Had Me Like

6/9/16

If you need to know, I'm probably the most un-athletic person ever. Like, last-one-to-get-picked-on-a-team bad. So why did I sign up to play on a soccer league? Honestly, I'm still trying to figure that out myself! Lol. But, my teammates are all super cool and it is a good little workout. I know my soccer/fitness abilities are next to none, so I called in the big guns and had my friend start training me. And its been SO ROUGH. I'm so out of shape, I am constantly wheezing and needing more than a few seconds to recover. Oddly enough, I like the fight. I like being to push myself harder and know that I can do better and it's not "all I've got." I'm not going to lie, there are many times during the workout that I hate everything, but that constitutes as a good workout to me. Unfortunately, it's not always that easy! My body hates me and is trying to get used to working out all of these parts of my body that is just used to lying around and pressing "next episode" on Netflix.
Fitness friends, HOW DO YOU DO IT?

Post a Comment

Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne