Hey, Life.

5/24/15

I remember the times when I would eat, sleep, and breathe blogging. I was so obsessed, I declared a couch that sat right next to the window by my front door as my very own office. I could lounge, look at scenery, write, read books, listen to music, have conversations, and most importantly, I could nap in my office.
That office was later replaced and had the word "traveling" proceeding it.
School, work, extra-curriculars, and other fun things took precedence. 
Basically, life got in the way.
In the span 8 months, I cycled through a number of emotions, events, and people:
I officially entered my T.Swift year
Realized I have an obsession with acai bowls
Went to school full-time, interned part-time, was president of a club, was a music director for my school radio station, taught a religion class to 3rd graders, became a frequent napper, really bad rapper, occasionally socialized--all in one semester and all minus-the-club for another semester
Went to Life is Beautiful (my first music festival) (also where I met my favorite blogger ever--Olivia Lopez aka Lust For Life!)

Saw my best friend graduate college
Had an ugly sweater Christmas party with my family
Went to a Justin Timberlake concert (The man does not disappoint!)

Cut & dyed my hair, twice!
 
Survived my first Chicago blizzard (ain't nothing funny about blizzards)
Made new friendships



What else, what else? Oh ya...realized I'm lactose intolerant and struggle with my ice-cream and cheese cravings (separately)


Post a Comment

Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne