Sunday Inspiration

6/29/14

Quote to Live By:
"In “Letters, To The Men I Have Loved” I wrote letter for my nephew. In the letter I share with him an ideology that someone taught me. I taught him to BE GOLD. Throughout centuries GOLD has been revered as the highest prize. This is why currency is backed with GOLD, in games the 1st place winner wins a Gold medal or a Gold trophy. Now imagine if you were to start viewing yourself as GOLD everyday? If you were to view yourself as a prize? That when you look at yourself in the mirror you don’t limit yourself because of the color of your skin, your race, or your socioeconomic background…you view yourself as GOLD. As a winner. As excellence. I can guarantee you if you train your mind to think you are Gold your opportunities will become more clear, you will attract different people, less people will take advantage of you, and you will have a stronger sense of self-worth. You might not be a child like my nephew, but trust me it’s never too late to BE GOLD."
- Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol

On Repeat:
"Clairvoyant"- The Story So Far

For the Soul:
-Because reading is good for the soul

Knack for Nostalgia:
source: tumblr.com
One Word:
possible
(adj.) that may or can be, exist, happen, be done, be used, etc.

-thanks dictionary.com!

Post a Comment

Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne