Vans Warped Tour 2014

7/13/14

Warped Tour came and went on June 19 and I'm proud to say I survived my first hot, hot Warped Tour!  Of course, not without some proof :)

It will forever be remembered as the day it was way too hot to be outside, wear black (especially if it's a cute outfit -__- ), take pictures, the day I got the gnarliest sunburn (that has left an embarrassing tan that still hasn't gone away!), and that Parker Cannon was equivalent to the day's weather.



























And!! No idea how this happened, but this showed up when I opened my mail (something about called Google Auto Play?!) and I thought it was preeetteh cool :)

My first gif!! And how awesome that it's one for The Story So Far and that someone is crowd surfing!?


Post a Comment

Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne