Blogger Lyfe.

8/10/13

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I am a total n00b at blogging.  
Blogging is no joke.  Props to those who are major bloggers because sometimes, it's really hard for me to keep up with this.  My journal and I have this same kind of relationship.
I started this little ditty back in January and hardly posted anything, but once the semester ended, I tried to adapt to the Blogger Lyfe.  
And...it's kinda hard.
I mean it's really fun, don't get me wrong!  But, I'm so new to this that I'm constantly researching and picking up tips from other bloggers.  
I really like blogging, especially when I know what I'm going to blog about.
So, that's the thing.
Here's the thing...I'm still trying to figure out what my whole purpose with this blog is.
Fashion blog?  Definitely not.  Food blog?  I wish.  DIY blog?  Probs not.  
Lifestyle blog?  I think so...?  Yeah?  Or...no?  Huh?
Well, after reading this blog- I realized that I am very much so, a lifestyle blogger.
I blog about my life, things I like, things I don't like, just whatever comes to mind.  (And if you really follow this, then you know Friday posts are all about music).
That's what I love about blogging, I write whatever comes to mind.  And I try to think of things that others can kind of relate to.  
But, right now...I'm so so stuck.
My mind is kinda all over the place about what to do with this blog of mine.  
From the name to the layout to my posts, I'm doing some major evaluation!
So, for the next few days or even the next week, this blog will be going through a bunch of changes.
Feel free to watch the madness unfold and then fold back into something even better!
Until next time :)!
 photo signature2_zpsf53babb2.png
Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne