Let's Go, Buffalo!

2/22/17















 
I'm currently suffering through post-vacation depression, as well as "finished book" depression (The Girl on the Train). I finally made my way out to upstate New York to visit my older sister, niece, and brother-in-law and had the best time! I don't know if it's ever not going to be weird seeing my sisters with their own kids. For the longest time, I was always the "baby" of the family begging my older sisters and cousins to play with me haha My niece is the type that always wants to play: puzzles, barbies, trains, Play-Doh--you name it, she'll play it. I can probably tell you all there is to know about "Elena of Avalor," "My Little Pony" and all things "Frozen" at this point. Speaking of "Frozen," I got to see my first hockey game! I even got to see a hockey fight between players haha all teeth in tow ;)
I can be a pretty nostalgic person, so I loved winding down with my niece and telling her bedtime stories from one of my own favorite storybooks when I was younger. It was kind of funny reading it back because I used to be so attached to this book when I didn't know how to read, so I'd make up the stories if no one could read it to me. As I was reading, I found myself thinking "Oh, so that's how the story went." Haha.
Also, I was sort of hoping for the "full Buffalo experience" but it was one of the warmest weekends when I went, so I didn't need to layer or bulk on jackets as much as I had thought. I guess I didn't have much to miss because I came back to super warm, but windy Vegas weather! 
Until next time, Buffalo!

Post a Comment

Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne