All Things Cass

1/25/17

I've had this blog for a long time. My first two years, I was super consistent and pretty much worked on it everyday. I had "Music Fridays" where I would post all things music, from covers to concerts to playlists, life tips on escaping toxic people and getting a good night's sleep, oh and I was under an entirely different name: The Write Side. Then I got off track and started a music blog, got back on Tumblr (had my 15 minutes of Tumblr fame) and then relived my music dream with another blog (this time with a friend!) called The Real Pizza Party. But I always came back to this little blog of mine. After some deep thinking and planning, I've decided I wanted my blog to be a safe haven for myself and others who could relate. I wanted to inspire others, share experiences and things I've learned. From good days to bad days, heartbreaks to a heart so full it could burst. I wanted to bring it back to when I enjoyed going out of my way to help someone who could use some extra words of encouragement. Now, I am surrounded by so much love and support, I feel such a need to give it back. Be on the lookout for some sweet times, tireless words and an introduction to people who do so much good for a world that needs it the most. A little bit of me and the world I live in, this is allthingsCass.

Post a Comment

Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne