A Different Summer

6/17/14


I was going to start the first sentence of this post as "I'm currently bed-ridden because of laziness, sleepiness, sadness, boredness, and because I am avoiding responsibility" but I just got back from having dinner at Sweet Tomatoes aka one of my favorite places everrr (why? Idk, it's right up top next to iHop and IKEA).

And if you ever find yourself at Sweet Tomatoes, EAT THE STRAWBERRY MUFFIN.

EAT THE STRAWBERRY MUFFIN.

DEAR GOSH JUST EAT THE STRAWBERRY MUFFIN.

It is now my life's goal to replicate that recipe and live happy ever after.  

So it's now added to my list of things to do this summer.  Annnd, let me tell you...there's a lot.

This summer will not be like any other because usually, I use this time to write my heart's desires 24/7, nap all day and play computer games, and reread my favorite book for the zillionth time.  This time around, I have things going on that are keeping me busy and I'm strangely learning how to better appropriate my time to different things (going out, cleaning, relaxing, tackling new hobbies, learning how to COOK, etc.)  But some days I find that I don't have time for anything (such as, therefore, this blog of mine). And on those days, I race over to my sister's room and say, "Let's go somewhere!"  I am pro-breaks and resting your mind, no wonder I'm such a procrastinator (ha, get it?) 

So I hope everyone is having a great last week of Spring and getting ready for the heatwave called Summer (here's to 100+ degree weather in the desert) and make sure you make time for those random resting hours to rest and recover!

Post a Comment

Copyright © All Things Cass
Design by Fearne